Home Daily Reads Thrifting Crafts and DIY Contact About Us

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Color pop

I scooped up this brass wall basket from my mom's home last year during an estate sale she was having. This brassy baby has been extra useful at night for my phone, Nook, diapers, binkys...stuff you need at arms reach at 3 in the morning! Since painting our walls a more dramatic shade I really wanted to bring in more pops of bright colors and I figured pink would do just the trick.



Hey, baby long legs!

These barkcloth curtains are super cool. They help brighten the room a lot and the print is way funky!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that!!!!!!
    -Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dark walls are fabulous and the pink really sets it off. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveeee the DIY!!! and the curtain is awesome!

    ReplyDelete